Membership of DCHA is open to all providers of residential and nursing for older people and adults with disabilities. We would encourage all providers to join DCHA to ensure adult social care is robustly represented in an ever changing sector.
What are the benefits to care providers of joining the Dorset Care Homes Association?
- Free access to members meetings held four times per year exclusively for members, focused on issues that are of importance to care providers
- Invitations to future training events and conferences (free or at discount to members)
- Regular email updates with key local, national and members’ news, information, and links to guidance, resources, events, training and publications
- Access to members only DCHA Facebook page to share national and local developments
- Opportunity to engage with and influence the agenda of commissioners and new local developments, e.g. development of systems to improve transfers of care
- Representation on Safeguarding Adults Board
- Voting power to elect DCHA Board and to influence our annual work programme
- The opportunity to book free legal surgeries at members meetings with specialist solicitors, Porter Dodson
- Opportunity to become involved in or utilise our joint mentoring programme
- To enable all providers to consider joining we have kept costs to an absolute minimum:
Subscription fees payable for the year to 31 March 2021:
Small provider (0 – 24 beds inclusive) = £50 per annum
Medium provider (25 – 39 beds inclusive) = £100 per annum
Large provider (40 beds and over) = £150 per annum
Small Group Provider (1-3 homes) = £150 per annum
Large Group Provider (4 or more homes) = £250 per annum
To join us please contact our treasurer Malcolm Baker by using our contact form.